Foothills Academy is dedicated to utilizing the newest technologies to support our students with a rigorous individualized learning environment. Our investment in technology integration shifts the learning environment towards a student-centered learning model, enabling more dynamic learning, and better preparation for college and beyond.
- Campus-wide WiFi Internet access, Google Suite, and an online learning platform allow students to effectively interact with academic content and connect easily with their learning community.
- Integrated technology lessons enhance 21st Century learning skills (critical thinking, communication, collaboration, etc.).
- State-of-the-art science STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art+design, and mathematics) lab, encourages the development of digital skills and innovation.
- An online Student Information System provides parent/guardian and student contact information, school documents, daily assignments, and timely student progress reporting.
- Web filters and Google Suite allow for privacy, security, and safety.